Subscribe by email

2010/07/12

12 balls: A clue

Carrying on from the 12 pool balls problem posted the other day, here's a clue for anyone who's not too sure where to get started.

The clue comes in the form of a photograph of my whiteboard after a colleague and I had spent part of a free period muddling the problem through. It's not complete and it's not explicit, but then it wouldn't be a clue if it was, would it?

If you want to have a go without seeing the clue first, then CLICK HERE and close your eyes for a few seconds!



The clue
Warning! This is a clue and contains spoilers!
Click to view full-size image!
I'll post the full solution in another few days... subscribe to make sure you catch it!

I've you've got a maths-related question of your own, you could ask it in the comments or use the form at my main blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Creative Commons Licencing Information